Printed trousers are a big trend for A/W and they are more flattering than you think.
Size and fit are important so make sure they don’t pull, bag or crease in the wrong places. Try wearing printed trousers these ways:
- For work, team with a matching jacket, a neutral shirt and a plain shoe
- For day, wear with a chunky boots and a complementary sweater over a plain white shirt
- For an evening out try a court shoe in a clashing colour, a plain top and a blazer. Or why not try a black killer heel, a black peplum top and an embellished clutch?
- Don’t be afraid to clash your prints but try to stick to the same colour family
- The prints are loud enough so keep your accessories to a minimum.
Will you be trying a printed trouser this season?